Friday, March 11, 2011

st patrick nails, st. patrick day nails, st. patricks day nail art, st. patricks day pin up, pin up girl nail, pin-up nail, pin-up girl nail, sexy girl nail, rainbow nail with shamrock, shamrock nails, lucky charm nails, lucky charms, luck charm nail art, kimya dawson lucky charm,






of course as always these designs are on my youtube! please leave me a message on my youtube page if you like having the video here or not..i think it seems easier to keep them all over at youtube and the pictures here :) thoughts!?!?!?!?

6 comments:

  1. i like it better with videos posted here too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ok with videos being separate and on YouTube.
    I was just thinking to myself today that lucky charm nails would be a good idea, and here you go making it so perfect! I love it.
    I just got some inaz 3d glam rock and I'm so excited to try it! Once I get my foil glue in I'm all set! I'll be sure to credit back to your art when I do that as a post on my blog.
    Your art is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are brilliant!

    What about if you put a straight link to the video (under each picture) instead of whole video?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love all of these. As always, great job Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. doo! what a great idea! that is what i will do...its so easy to get to the videoo from here, but it seems to take up so much room if you are going to my youtubes, but if i just leave a link....that might be good! tell me if the next set is better or funner..i want it to be fun, accessible and workable without taking up tons of space :)
    and thank you guys so so so much :) *huge hugs all around* you guys rock

    ReplyDelete
  6. these designs are amazing, in love with the first one <3 You did an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete