Friday, April 29, 2011

"cherry blossom nail art" "rainbow brite and starlite nail art", "scrolling filigree nail art" "long nail filigree" beautiful nail art designs for friday!


  1. The last design is fanatastic!Thank you for sharing with us!:*

  2. I wish I had your skills! I love watching your tutorials.

  3. Hi Robin!

    I just wanted to let you know that I found you on YouTube last night and have fallen in love with your Art woman! You are amazing and I will do all I can to help you share your work with the world !

    Posted a blog post today about you here>

    I subscribed on YouTube and will be showing all of my friends and family your work as well as talking you up on YouTube every chance I get!

    I also sent you a friend request on Facebook, where I have been sharing your nail tut's all last night and part of today as well !!

    Good luck to you hun and THANK YOU for a willing heart to share your talents with us all !


    Chrissy ;o)

  4. I have enjoyed following you on YouTube and now on here =] You have such inspiring nail art!
    I have awarded you with the "Kreativ Blogger" award! Check it out here: