Friday, December 16, 2011

nail art, christmas nail art, cute christmas nails, christmas nails, christmas lights, candy canes, evil snowmen, winter, nails, nail, art, evil, snowmen, xmas, x-mas, cute nail art, cute xmas nails,

Christmas Lights Nail Art with Candy Cane Tips

Angry Killer Snowman Nail Art - Epic Evil

here are very cute and simple candy canes and EVIL SNOWMEN!!!!
the evil snowmen design was inspired by http://beloved_creature.deviantart.com, check them out!!!!! my love and thanks...please spread the word and see you sooon!!!!! xoxoxoxxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the evil snowmen! Wonderful job, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I love the snowmen! I was thinking the candy tips were my fave until I got a better look at Mr. Evil there on the index finger bottom hand! He needs an evil laugh!

    ReplyDelete