Wednesday, December 7, 2011

let it snow (see the artists here!!) winter 2011

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALMOST 90 ARTISTS SHOW ART AND FRIENDSHIP!

here is a link to see all of the artists who participated in the "let it snow" nail, makeup and fine art project. if you are not in this line up and would like to be, please feel free to message me at youtube robinmosesnailart and i will be happy to add your LET IT SNOW video in. please have fun doing your art and know we will be doing this collaboration every year in celebration of sharing art and respecting each others strengths and differences while having fun and feeling comfortable in our environment. much love and thanks to all who DID participate, it was so so much fun and i am very honored at all of the wonderful response i have had personally with this project...i will never forget it.

love,
robin

1 comment:

  1. That link isn't working for me. :( I would like to be added. But I didn't do a Youtube video. I just put it on my blog. I don't think I followed the directions correctly. Blah!!!

    ReplyDelete