Wednesday, February 8, 2012

gum machine nail, bubble gum nail, gumball machine nail, gum ball nail, candy nails, gum nails, good and evil nail, angel and devil nails, valentine nails, heart nails, angel and devil heart, angel and devil, good and evil nail art, colorful nail designs, nail trends 2012, robin moses valentine,





BUBBLE GUMBALL MACHINE NAILS: colorfu…

 good & evil valentine nails: angel and devil…

i would love if everyone gave credit to who they copied so i can see new girls artwork and love when others give credit.....but i have to ask if you copy my work please say: inspired by robin moses as my work is all copyrighted and that is all i ask in return for all i teach :D my love and thanks to everyone who does this for me!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your designs and I submitted a pic on twitter last night and made sure to tag you and made sure to say inspired by!!! You do such an awesome job! Thank you for all of your time and effort!

    ReplyDelete