Friday, May 25, 2012

robinmosesnailart, april showers bring may flowers, robin moses, long wedding nails, wedding nails with pearls, long neutral nails, lavender flower nail, lilac nails, light purple nail, red rose nail, rockabilly nail, rockabilly art, polka dot and rose nail, black rose nail, red and black nails, pink and purple nails, nail art collaboration, nail art compilation, nail pics, nail gallery,

robin moses april showers bring may flow… 

  robin moses "april showers bring may flo… 
  robin moses april showers bring may flow…

i want to personally thank everyone who is joined in on this collaboration. i will not be able to see all of the designs but if you add your video response to these 3 videos, i will get more of a chance and other girls will get to see what you have done and spread the word. it is a great way to meet new people and also share your art. my love to you and have a wonderful weekend! 


 

6 comments:

  1. just loved the red roses and polka dots.... :) would surely love to try it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robin, just want to say a mahoosive thank you, from a girl who's learned a lot from you, without your tutorials I never would have dreamed big enough to paint what I'm painting now. All your advice is spot on and clear, and more than anything you've reignited my love of painting and drawing that got killed in collage, Thank you!

    Will try to post on your fanpage soon, and I hope you see my art, that is if I work out how to do it, I'm a massive techno-noob!

    Grateful always,
    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I can't wait to check out your videos. I have a feeling I am going to learn a lot from you!!!

    ReplyDelete