Friday, May 27, 2016

Tropical Nails with Essie Sunshine State of Mind and Flowers! "nails 2016" "summer nail trends 2016"

DIY Hot Summer Nails | Orange Flower Nail Art Design Tutorial
Here is a Neon flower design for nails that is done with Essie's Sunshine state of mind! A beautiful bold orange and I have paired it with black for quick fix-ups and added orange and yellow bold but not quite neon tropical flowers. I did this stark against plain nails to really pop the design and make it a hand grabber! Try them and show me on my instagram @robinmosesnailart and join me on my fanpage! I share new art every monday wednesday and friday so subscribe to my Youtube channel to be the first to see all of the new designs!  Robin Moses Nail Art 
 

 "neon flower nail art" "neon nails" "summer nails 2016" "summer nail art" "summer nail ideas"

 "tropical nails" "tropical nail art" "neon flowers" "neon designs"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment