Wednesday, November 30, 2016

DIY Xmas Tree Nails | Christmas + Winter Nail Art Design Tutorial


Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B Share your recreation with me on IG or have me recreate your design and shout you out! #NEW #paintmerobinmoses

Here is a Beautiful and fun hand painted Christmas Tree AND winter wonderland Nail Design that I did many years ago on youtube but had a crappy camera! This xmas design is so fun to do and so easy once you get the hang of it! Keep your paints thin and you have everything you need to perfect this freehand nail design perfect a for beginner nail artists to advanced career nail techs who want more nail art education in hand painted designs using just brush or microbeads, bling and more to create full on gorgeous christmas trees however fierce you want! Please SUBSCRIBE & Follow my DIY Nail Art Freehand Painted Designs for those seeking to take their nail art to the next level! Learn how to use nailart tools and master nails using inexpensive materials. Make extra money by picking up techniques with no tools at all and keep the knowledge with you always! No one can ever take your knowledge from you! Try one video at a time!!! DONT GIVE UP and have fun painting! For those who actually read these, pleaase learn more about me and read below.


Robin Moses Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com


I do designs to give you ideas to 1. Get you started in a real nail salon environment 2. Keep you inspired if you are down and have no ideas at work and need them fast! 3. Inspire you to keep going in new directions and laugh with me if you are a master. I never stop learning and vow to keep giving designs to the world so I can feel proud of my life.

What is important to me:

Nail art is something seemingly small but a huge positive in our world. This career is magical one for those who work hard and find the key I talk about all the time. If you don't know what you want to do with your life and you are creative and want to be challenged, handpainted nail art will give you an outlet to do something very rewarding and it really did save me.
However, Nail art is sometimes shrugged off as meaningless, it is mocked, it can be expensive if you don't know what you NEED... But what has been most hurtful to me is that it's stolen by others and used to show off, get likes, be popular and hasn't got a strong community online yet. It is growing so fast that many think that copying without giving credit to the artist is Okay. We must change this.
As one of the pioneers of hand painted nail art, you have to be strong to do this as a job and all I ever ask is to say #inspiredbyrobinmoses if you copy my work.

My love to you and Merry Christmas!
Robin

1 comment: