Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Falling Lavender Flowers | DIY Easy Beginner Nail Art Design Tutorial

Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B
-- Get my brushes at robinmosesnailart.com --

Hello! Here is a Beautiful and elegant lavender flower design you can achieve for pennies! You can wear this look for homecoming, weddings, anywhere for summer where the weather is sunny and airy! Its so versatile and fun to do and perfectly easy for beginners doing nail art! The nails are a french pink and the ends are a solid nude blush and atop is a lavender acrylic paint bought at walmart for .50 cents each!   I dont have perfect lighting or music and my voice is in real time. Here, I work in my own salon on my own clients and show you that you CAN earn a living doing nails and sharing what you do online while laughing and making perfect mistakes to take you to the next level in your professional career as a nail tech, as a mom who makes money painting nails, as a sister, friend or professional educator who wants that edge. It is easy to stamp. I love stamps. Stamping is like making posters and freehand nail art is like making paintings. Both deserve credit for making the world a beautiful place full of color and happiness. Nail art allows me to escape and it brings me joy and I want to bring that joy to serious viewers who want to learn. I am not perfect. I do not claim to try and become perfect. I love what I do. I find tons of women who do not love what they do or they spend so much money trying to "keep up" with these trends that just cannot ever make you a decent living in this profession. So, please make yourself comfortable and look around all of my playlists and get a feel of all you can learn and try...practice and patience will get you to your goals! Please subscribe for new videos every monday, wednesday and friday! Take a deep breath, rewind and LEARN nail art! Its so much fun! :D

Love,
Robin Moses
Nail Art Wizard Ph.D (Hail to the N.A.W.!!!)

p.s. Please keep our community friendly and full of joy by always sharing who inspires you. 
Here is how:
TAG ME: #Inspiredbyrobinmoses everywhere you show your copy of my designs.
SHOW ME:  @robinmosesnailart on instagram
ENTER GIVEAWAYS: #robinmosesnailart or #nailartsisterhood #sisterhoodofnailart #inspiredbyrobinmoses
(Find me to do this in the links below and JOIN ME!!!)
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnailart
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment