Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Easy Valentine Nails | Romantic Pink Heart Nail Art Design




 #heartnails #valentinesdaynailart #valentinesday2018 #valentinesdaynails #valentines






Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B
Nail Art brushes here: https://robinmosesnailart.com/


Hello Amazing Nail Artists! I am about to unveil all of my valentine's
day nail art designs for the Holiday 2018! I am taking requests in the
comments today. Please look for the design you seek before requesting as
I have done TONS of valentine's day nail art. Over 70 designs! cherubs,
angels, etc. Search robin moses angels, robin moses fairies, cherubs,
etc. and find what you seek! It is so hard to find REAL NAIL DESIGNS
being taught and...I am super scared of glitter being banned because of
these train-wreck channels dumping glitter everywhere, its now inside of
fish and they are working to ban it.....As a nail tech, this should
worry you so YOU can be the change you want to see and use glitter
responsibly so it's not a thing of the past. So many great products have
been discontinued and I would hate to see that happen. I try so hard to
not be negative but this is NOT negative, its truth! I cannot believe
what I see when I look around and I KNOW why so many women can't find a
great nail tech. I also know THOUSANDS of you want to become great nail
techs so we cant give up and just succumb to the click bait that is
ruining art in so many ways...
I have anti-valentine's day designs galore and all can be found in the
valentine's day playlist linked at the end of this video and on my
facebook fanpage etc. Today's design is to get you ready and take the
fear out of hand painting your hearts and nail art for romantic holidays
and high end designs. These are elegant and beautiful but also fun and
with some rewinding they can be easy to do. I do this design FOR
PENNIES!!!! IF YOU ARE A NEW NAIL TECH and you need ideas of what to
invest in first, please watch my videos. For girls who know, please pass
this to girls who need info. This helps careers and can help YOU when
you need a break because other techs can take over when you take a
vacation and you don't have to worry about losing clients from your
shop. It is so important. So spread the word, comment, like and all
that!! So, let's have fun! Happy valentine's day! Red Chevron french
mani with gold striping and pink hearts and leaves. A heart bouquet
begins our journey into valentine's day!

Love,
Robin Moses
Nail Art Wizard Ph.D (Hail to the N.A.W.!!!)

p.s. Please keep our community friendly and full of joy by always
sharing who inspires you.
Here is how:
TAG ME: #Inspiredbyrobinmoses everywhere you show your copy of my designs.

Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnai...
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com





1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very good, I love it, I am always looking for new designs by the products at
    Discount Beauty Supply
    Gel Remover

    ReplyDelete