Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"christmas nail art" "christmas nails" "diva nail art" "holiday nail art" "how to" "robin moses" "robinmosesnailart" "candy cane nails" "poinsettia nail art" "christmas flowers" "beautiful holiday ideas"

Christmas Diva Nail Art

Here is my first holiday nail art design of the season! Below are some of my favorites I will recycle for those who are new to my work and who would love to find ideas through the winter :D my love to everyone sharing and spreading the word....Without you guys, I would have given up. It is so so hard and you prove there is kindness and a reason to teach. Thank you so much.

 Betty Boop Nail Art Christmas
 Candy Cane Heart Nails on Red Tips
 Princess Nail Art
 Christmas Tree Nail Art
 Hello Kitty Nail Art Christmas Reindeer
 Christmas Ornament Nail Art
 Holiday Homies
 Pink Glitter Candy Cane Nail Art
 Red & Silver Christmas Decorations

1 comment: