Friday, May 30, 2014

I do not participate in nail art contests but I am in a pretty cool contest and if you can, please vote for me. :D

I made it to round 2 on a cool contest held by Ryan Seacrest for nail channels. PLEASE VOTE, leave comments & thumbs up the comments on that page! You can vote every 12 hours and It helps me make my channel better for you!!! SHARE THIS with those who would like to vote or can help! xoxoxoxo
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME
They changed me from "robin moses nail art" to just "robin moses" in round 2 LOL...so, keep an eye out! :D:D
CLICK HERE TO VOTE
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, MissJenFABULOUS is in this contest? Even if you aren't voting for Robin, PLEASE vote AGAINST her! She is a massive nail art thief and it disgusts me that she's getting such massive attention.

    Actually, Robin, since you're one of the bigger voices in the nail art community, it'd be really awesome if you could do a video or blog post to get the word out about her. There's already a big blog and video post about her here: http://zenorah.com/2013/06/12/missjenfabulous-aka-the-nail-art-thief/ But the word simply isn't getting spread far enough, and because of that, no one is doing anything about the situation and the horrible woman continues to get thousands of subscribers and make money off of videos based on art that she STOLE from other, far more talented people than herself. Sorry to make a big deal out of it but imo it simply IS a big deal.

    ReplyDelete