Monday, February 21, 2011

"petrilude nail art" "simple pigments and glue nail art" "eyeshadow nail art" "eyeshadow nail polish" "how to use eyeshadow on nails" "using eyeshadows on nails" "shattered stained glass nail art" "petrilude portrait nail art" "portrait on nail" "using the best glue ever" "inaz pigments" "inaz cosmetics"


hello! here i have done many different tutorials using eyeshadows for nail art. for more eyeshadow nail art tutorials, please subscribe to my channel on YOUTUBE @ robinmosesnailart and see what you can do with shadows! i have been using eyeshadows in my nail art for over 15 years and the eyeshadows i use range from wet and wild eyeshadow nail art to MAC reflects gold, MAC reflects silver, etc in nail art......using eyeshadow in nail art is so much fun. please join me in learning and making art and if you copy, please say 'inspired by robin moses' as its all i ask in return for all i teach!!!

3 comments:

  1. I admire your work. Seriously, how are you so amazing? I wish I had some real skills like you :)

    ReplyDelete